Hello! Welcome to my blog!
I just finished my husband's Valentine's Day gift. It is similar to this wedding gift I made last summer...
I knew then that I wanted to make a Valentine's Day version of it. This gift was inspired by love songs. I chose six songs that have meaning to my husband and I - you know those ones that you have to get up and dance to. I chose an item that related to each song and wrote a little bit of a verse of the song on a tag. Here is what is in the gift pack....
1. Everything I Do, I Do it For You - by Bryan Adams. This was our wedding song. I bought Mountain Dew. On the tag I put - "You know it's true, everything I do, I DEW it for you."
2. Unchained Melody - by The Righteous Brothers. This is one of my hubbies favorites. I bought Oh Henry's because of the marketing campaign they had with the question Oh Hungry? On the tag I put "Oh my love, my darling, I've HUNGERED for your touch."
3. Your Still the One - by Shania Twain. I bought hot lips and Hershey Kisses to go with the line from the song that says "You're still the one I KISS good night."
4. Remember When - by Alan Jackson. I made a Memory Album . I also made a stand for the album as I want to display this on my coffee table (click here for tutorial).
5. Amazed - by Lonestar. I bought "Sidekicks" to go with the words, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my SIDE, forever and ever.
6. Remind Me - by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley. I had a candle and matches to go with the words, "So on FIRE and so in love". I made custom matches by using a book of matches as my template to cut and score some card stock exactly, and I stapled the matches in the new matchbook.
I put all the goodies in a box bottom - and I made a box bag. Click Here for Tutorial.
Here are the tags you can download (right click on image - open in new window - copy - paste in desired program - resize to desired size and print)
You can use the image above for a CD cover - just in case you want to burn a CD.
Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up to...