Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine Paper Candy Bouquet


Hello! Welcome to my blog! 
I made these bouquets for a surprise Valentine that I left at the recipients door. These are paper hearts with conversation hearts inside of them. 


I printed the hearts out on different colored cardstock. I used a hot glue to glue the hearts together making a pocket so I could add a few candies to each one, and then gluing the bottom shut after inserting a skewer. 


For the base I used a large soup tin, put plaster in the bottom for weight, and glued a styrofoam ball in the bottom to insert the heart skewers. I filled the can with shredded paper.


The paper hearts I made had a spiritual message on the backside that are below if you would like to used them.




Thanks for stopping by!

Linking to...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this!! Thanks for sharing this at Show & Share last week! Featuring this tomorrow as my favorite link!

    ReplyDelete