Friday, April 17, 2015

Don't Be Blue, 49 Looks Good on You - Birthday Gift Basket


 Hello! Welcome to my blog! Today I am doing a quick post on a birthday gift I made for my sister-in-law. What do you get for someone that has everything and they are approaching a milestone birthday?? The pressure was on to come up with some kind of unique gift. I decided to go with a blue theme. I bought personal care products that had blue on the packaging, and a blue planter, made up a cute saying and put it in a cellophane bag.



I printed out the saying on card stock, cut it out and glued it to a wooden skewer. You can print this out by right clicking/copy then paste into your favorite program to resize and print. Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to
Tator Tots and Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment