Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mother's Day Exploding Box

Hello! Welcome to my blog! I love to give creative gifts. I had an addiction last year of making exploding boxes. This was the gift I made last year for Mother's Day. It is so cute and unique. I found all sorts of clip art online and printed them out. I went with a garden theme. I adhered the cut out clip art, some directly to the box with glue and others with pop dots to give dimension. 


I loved a poem that I found which was the inspiration for the garden theme. 
A mother's heart is like a garden.
Her children are the seeds.
And as they grow, she tends to them
Fulfilling all their needs...
Wherever there is beauty
a mother's love is there.
Amanda Bradley

I added a pocket to put a small card to personally sign and a gift card could be added to it as well.

I made the basket centrepiece from a toilet paper roll that I covered with jute.


To see my other "MOM" themed exploding box with a tutorial CLICK HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment