Friday, August 9, 2019

Happy Campers Marriage Survival Kit - Take Two


 Hello! Welcome to my blog! My sister got married last summer. What do you give someone who has everything? A creative gift of course! Since survival kits are my thing - my sister was definitely getting one. She already got a wedding day survival kit for her bridal shower. When giving marriage survival kits I try to think of what the couple is interested in. I also consider what season of the year we are in.  My brother in law was big time into camping and my sister, well, not so much. I thought a happy camper marriage survival kit was perfect! I had already made a Happy Camper marriage survival kit for an anniversary present (CLICK HERE TO SEE IT) but I wanted to update the graphics and also I purchased a few different things as well. I borrowed ideas from other survival kits I have made as well (CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY SURVIVAL KITS).
Here is a list of what ended up in this one:


I love shopping at Winners as I can find nice unique stuff there. I lucked out to find adventure/travel type merchandise like the water bottle and flashlight. I purchased a really nice blanket there as well.
I put it all in a bag that I found at Hobby Lobby when I went on a trip to the States.  


The tags can be found HERE. They are free to download for personal use. I like to put quotes with the tags so if you are into the quotes, cut them out and paste them to the back of the corresponding graphic. 

I hope this gives you some ideas for your next creative gift! If you make one I would love to hear if you came up with any different sayings.

Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment