Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Feel Lucky - St. Patrick's Day Card


This card is a spin off of a Valentine's Day card that was in a recent Paper Crafts magazine. As soon as I saw it I wanted to make a "green" version for my hubby for St. Patrick's Day. I printed out the saying on my computer and printed out a "man" clip art as well. Here is the clip art below.


I picked out a green background for my card and adhered it on to a white card. After cutting the saying out and pasting it to a black background, and adhering the saying to the card, I went over the "lucky" with green sparkly stickles. Inside the card I will write why I am lucky. I cut out the "man" that I printed out on card stock and adhered him to the card with pop dots.  I cut out a piece of the background patterned paper to make a matching tie for the man.
Pretty easy card - why don't you give it a try?

Linking up here....


Visit thecsiproject.com
lil luna link party button

3 comments:

  1. what a great card idea! :) I might have to try this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great source of information about Saint Patrick’s Day which is very useful for me. It very important information about Saint Patrick’s Day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

    AMAZING DECIRATION TIPS FOR SAINT PATRICKS DAY.

    ReplyDelete