Monday, January 5, 2015

Harry Potter Pillows


Hello! Welcome to my blog! I did not make as many presents as I wanted to for Christmas this year. I did get this one done, that I wanted to make last year. Thank goodness my niece still likes Harry Potter. These pillows were inspired by projects I seen on Pinterest - HERE and HERE I basically just winged the Harry Pillow. I didn't even draw out plans. My husband called it the Minion Harry Potter pillow. The "Keep Calm" pillow is made with cream cotton material and an iron on transfer. I downloaded a free Harry Potter font and the other font is Arial using the caps. I did knit the scarf and sewed it into the pillow at the seams. The rest of the pillow is made of fleece, including the mouth and scar. I machine sewed the eyes/glasses and hair onto the pillow and hand sewed the mouth and scar. I used chalk for the cheeks. 

The gift was well received. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment