Monday, September 19, 2011

Stuffed Fabric Tags


I needed to make something for a young woman moving up to the "women's" program in my church.  The women's group is called Relief Society and our motto is "Charity Never Faileth". I have something like this pinned on my pinterest board so I thought I would give it a try. I recommend checking out this blog - there is really nice stuff on there - CLICK HERE.

1. Print images on drop cloth. If you haven't printed on fabric you can go to my tutorial HERE. The frame and the "women in oval frame" were from Graphics Fairy.

2. Cut images out leaving a border around to fray - cut another fabric the same size and shape.

3. Sew around image leaving a small opening for stuffing. Stuff loosely. Sew shut.

I attached a frayed piece of drop cloth to each tag with a fancy brad and tied the two together.


If you want to use this image - right click on the image and copy and paste. Resize as desired.
Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up to....

lil luna link party button


4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! And they look so easy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed your interesting post :) Great job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative, these came out lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these ones too!!! (just came over here from your Muslin Christmas ornaments done this way!)

    ReplyDelete