Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine Decor - Love Mirror


I love all the vinyl crafts out there, but I do not have a Silhouette. I don't want to cut vinyl in my Cricut - so to make do with what I have, I made this on my computer and I printed it out on a transparency. I cut it to fit in the frame (with a little to spare to hold it in place in the frame of the mirror). I made a "Believe" transparency for Christmas and decided to do one for Valentines Day.

Here is the love file. You can print it out if you would like (right click/copy/or save file as) or why not try making your own? This would also make a cute tag as well.


This craft is linked up to....



1 comment:

  1. thanks for the 'love" wa. Check out www.carinagardner.com I love her stuff and site. She designs digital scrapbook kits, traditional scrapbook kits, fabric and now is finishing the last touches on a sewing pattern. Let me know what you think! Jan

    ReplyDelete