Saturday, January 15, 2011

You Pull on my Heart Strings - Valentines Day Card


This card is one of my original designs. I had the idea in my mind for a long time but I couldn't figure out the guitar style for a while. The inside sentiment says "You pull on my hearts strings and play a lovely tune." It is made from a full 8 1/2 x 11 sheet, folded in half. I cut the guitar design out, and another base guitar shape. I added strings with heart beads and glued on the a guitar tab to cover the strings to the base. I glued the base onto the full guitar that had brads attached, and the guitar neck already decorated. I wrapped the strings around the brads and added sparkles around the areas I felt needed some bling to them.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card, Sue! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are awesome!!! Feel free to make me a couple of these babies! Thanks so much for coming and linking up to Fantastic Friday, I cannot wait to see what you link up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! i like its designing its looking fabulous ...
    Custom gift cards
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete