To start my Easter crafting juices this year I thought I would look back at what I made last year.
1. Baking Soda Robin Eggs - these were fun to make, and so much cheaper than buying them in the store. The baking soda clay is the nicest home made clay I have made - and I like the idea that it air dries.
2. Cardboard Bunny - I love this bunny. It is made out of cardboard, scrapbook paper and mod podge.
3. Easter Egg Pillow - This pillow is made out of old wool sweaters.
4. Spring Sign - The letters are made out of homemade cardboard letters and fresh moss I collected.
5. Felt Easter Bunny Treat Bag - a fun little treat bag to make.
6. Carrot Favor Box - This is my version of the Stampin-up Carrot favor box.
7. Treat Bag Made from an Envelope - Everyone has got to try this at least once - I had no idea a bag could be made from an envelope. The graphic is from Graphics Fairy.
8. Chocolate Easter Egg Bowl - Using a water balloon as a mold, these chocolate Easter egg bowls are perfect to put other treats in.