Hello! Welcome to my blog! I made this gift last year and didn't have to time to post it on my blog in time for Christmas. I have given this gift to people that I work closely with at church over the years. Although I hope they find value in the gift, I know that I always benefit from it as I ponder the analogies and lessons with each item. Here is what I put in the gift....
1. Love the Lord with all your heart - HEART ORNAMENT
2. Reflect on your divine nature - MIRROR.
3. Draw close to your Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ - PEN AND PAPER
4. Don't waster energy - FLORESCENT BULB
5. Feast on the delicious fruit - MINI FRUIT PIE
HERE ARE THE TAGS.....
HERE ARE THE SAYINGS I PUT ON THE BACK SIDE OF EACH TAG
*Quotes from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints leaders*
Wrap it up pretty and there you go!!
Thanks for stopping by!
I just found the perfect idea for our May fellowship favors - "A Holy Makeover". But with a smaller mirror, of course!ReplyDelete