Hello! Welcome to my blog! There are a lot of milestone birthdays in my family this year. My step dad was turning 70, and that was an opportunity calling out for an Old Man Survival Kit.
I had to go to the store to get some inspiration. I went down the handy man aisle at the local dollar store and came up with these ideas....
I found the perfect nerdy magnifying glasses at the dollar store.
2. Duct tape - for when you fall apart
3. Mini screwdrivers - for when a screw's loose.
Other items I had to go to a hardware store or grocery store for...
4. Fake Jar of Viagra Pills - Stud Finder - No explanation here. I printed off a background picture of viagra pills. I placed them inside a jar. This looked so good. I will have to do a post on how to do it. I put peanuts in a bag inside the jar. I made a drug label and adhered it to the jar.
5. Calking - for when you spring a leak.
6. WD - 40 - for when your joints seize up.
You can download the printable tags HERE.
I hope this helps you get some ideas for that gag gift you've been searching for.
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment