Friday, April 14, 2017

DIY Paper Birch Easter Basket



Hello! Welcome to my blog! I made some cute little paper birch Easter baskets. I made them out of white poster board/card stock and then wrapped them with birch wrapping paper. I purchased the wrapping paper from Winners/Home Sense. I love the beautiful paper that is found there sometimes.
You can make these any size. I liked the size that came from an 8x10 piece of poster board.

After making the box, wrap a 3" wide strip of paper around it. Adhere with glue of choice.
If you want the handle to match, wrap that with paper before gluing onto the basket. I glued my handle on before I wrapped it with paper but it would make for a cute effect if you put in on top and put a brad in there. 

They turned out pretty cute. For the finishing touch I added Easter tags FOUND HERE that I put on with pop dots.
Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment