Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Primary Presidency Orientation Package

Hello! Welcome to my blog! This summer I was released as my ward's Relief Society president. I had been serving in that capacity for five years. I am on to a new calling and a new adventure - Stake Primary President! One of the things we wanted to have as a Stake Primary Presidency was an orientation package for new Primary Presidencies. Our Stake covers a very large area. My first visit to one of the wards in my stake was a 3 1/2 hour drive. We wanted something we could send through the internet just in case we are not able to get to visit in person right away. We will also have hard copies on hand - however, the online pdf has hyperlinks to important resources. The General Primary Presidency has a fantastic orientation package of their own, online and through the Gospel Library app, so I linked up to that (why re-invent the wheel right?), and added some basic training on how to access resources.  I am thinking of making a teacher orientation package too. I will find out if Primary Presidents feel it would be helpful. 
I am sharing this hoping it will help someone or inspire your own orientation package.
Find the pdf file HERE.

The first page has a blank bottom for you to put your presidency information. 
The picture of President Nelson in the package is from Susan Fitch. Check out her awesome website HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment