Thursday, May 19, 2011

Barbecued Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon



I discovered this recipe in a Taste of Home cookbook and it has been a family favorite since. It is very easy and very yummy. A great recipe for summer!

1 tbsp brown sugar 
2 tsp. butter 1 tsp honey
1 tbsp olive oil 
1 tbsp. soy sauce 
1 tbsp dijon mustard 1/2 tsp salt








1/4 tsp pepper 

1 salmon filet (2 1/2 lb)








In a small saucepan over med. heat, cook and stir brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. cool 5 min. Place salmon on a large foil sheet; brush with brown sugar glaze. Grill uncovered 10-15 minutes or bake placing fish and foil on a cookie sheet uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes  or until fish flakes easily with a fork.


I like to serve this with stir fried veggies and wild rice Sidekicks . 
Here's the recipe card...



Linking up to....







Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- that sounds delish! Will be making this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! My husband loves salmon and he would love this recipe! I'm saving this one!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm your newest follower as well! I can't wait to take a look around yours!

    ReplyDelete