Monday, December 20, 2010

Decorated Christmas Gift Bag


Oh my goodness! Only five days until Christmas. My house looks like what I picture Santa's workshop would look like. I might be doing two posts a day because I have lots of stuff to show you. I won't post some of the items I am working on until after Christmas because they are presents. I almost have all my presents ready - so I am getting into my favorite part of the gifts - the wrapping.

Here is an easy way to decorate a gift bag and use up some scrap paper while you are at it. Glue on a base paper to the front of the bag. Punch nine circles and adhere to bag. Add a label. I put "to you" but it would be cool to have the person's name on it. Tie on a ribbon. Adhere to bag. Add some coordinating tissue to the bag and you have a sweet gift bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment